Online Auctions provide for offers on land 24/7
Online Auctions provide for offers on land 24 hours 7 days a week. Land Auctions Online at acre.bid allows you to expose your property to thousands of potential buyers. With a marketing plan designed for your success you can get a better visibility to qualified buyers. A seller of real or personal property must understand that it takes millions of digital impressions flashing in from of those buyers to get them to act.
- Ask how to start a marketing program to expose the property.
- Ley buyers make a competitive offer at their convenience.
- Let the online auction platform work on your behalf.
- Sell for property now click here … Property Analysis
If you are a buyer the bidding process is easy and simple. 24 hours a day 7 days a week, you can place max bids, make an initial offer at the next bid increment, register for FREE and watch the offers as they are made.
- Register at no cost. Registration is FREE.
- Make an offer and get use to the system.
- Place a max bid, let the system work for you.
- Register For Free Now
Online auctions have become very popular with buyers and sellers alike. Both the buyer and the seller can get extreme benefits of convenience that will save time and money. Preview the property, take a look at the definition of the property, property lines, read the terms and conditions.
To Bid Online: Online Auctions Instructions
1. YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN AND A REGISTERED BIDDER TO VIEW BIDS OR TO BID Go to www.Acre.bid
2. Click on the property you are interested in
3. Below the property thumbnail image, click on text “ALL ITEMS (1)”
4. Enter a) Current Bid and/or Maximum Bid. (The Maximum bid is not required but suggested. The Maximum Bid amount is not available to the public. The system will enter a proxy bid on your behalf in small increments if you are outbid until another purchaser succeeds your maximum bid amount.)
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page – Enter your Bidder Number & Password
6. Click on the box next to “I agree to abide by the terms and conditions of this auction.”
7. Click “Continue”
8. Verify the amount indicated is the intended bid amount and click “SUBMIT BIDS”
Call in bids will be accepted contingent on approval, prior registration, proof of funds and required documentation.
This Post: Online Auctions provide for offers on land 24/7
is sponsored by: